A Summer Series of Pop-Up Stores Brings Frequently Changing Fun to Vancouver
The Vancouver House in Vancouver, Canada is putting together a Summer Pop-up Series which will be holding a range of shops throughout the summer, all housed in a shipping container. The series kicked off on June 10 and will be running until September 21. Every week there will be something new in the container, with the exception of the final two weeks, which will have the same shop.
This is the second year of this event, though there are a lot more retailers this year; last year there were five different shops.
The full list of retailers in the shop are:
- Dipped Doughnut Co., June 10 to 15
- Flourgirl Baking, June 16 to 23
- Beth Richards, June 24 to 30.
- Tacofino, July 1 to 7.
- Left On Friday, July 8 to 14.
- The Juice Truck/To Die For Fine Foods, July 15 to 21
- Ride Cycle Club, July 22 to 28
- Say Hello Sweets, July 29 to August 4
- MERcuterie, August 5 to 11
- House Concepts Fitness, August 12 to 25
- Made by Mister, August 26 to September 1
- Oakridge, September 2 to 8
- FIG Facial, September 9 to 21
The Vancouver House area plans to have five shipping container storefronts finished this year, which will have a rotation of businesses throughout the year; they are hoping to make this area the new food and drink destination in the city. This pop-up series is considered to be a preview for what is to come with these five new container storefronts.
The glass-walled container shop is located at the West Plaza at 1067 W Cordova Street, next to the Shaw Tower. It is open every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
ContainerOne offers countless customization options, and with our excellent financing options and fast delivery nationwide, the building you need can be in your hands and ready to go in no time. Visit containerone.net today to view the possibilities; the only limit is your imagination!
Author: Auz Burger