Buy Shipping Containers in Minneapolis, MN
Buy Shipping Containers in Minneapolis, MN
20 ft Shipping Container Standard 1 Trip (20ST1TRIP)Minneapolis, MN
20 ft Shipping Container Standard Cargo Worthy (20STCW)Minneapolis, MN
20 ft Shipping Container Standard Wind & Water Tight (20STWWT)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube 1 Trip (40HC1TRIP)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube As Is (40HCASIS)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube Cargo Worthy (40HCCW)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube Wind & Water Tight (40HCWWT)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container Standard 1 Trip (40ST1TRIP)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container Standard As Is (40STASIS)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container Standard Cargo Worthy (40STCW)Minneapolis, MN
40 ft Shipping Container Standard Wind & Water Tight (40STWWT)Minneapolis, MN
Used Shipping Container Delivery Options
Average delivery timeline is 7-10 business days after we receive your payment. Delivery timelines may vary due to weather and a few other factors.
You'll have a chance to choose one of these delivery options in the cart page when ordering.
Roll Off - The container will arrive on a trailer that will tilt back and place the edge of the container on the ground. The trailer will pull away and allow the container to slide, or roll, off onto the ground.
Shipping Container Dimensions & Specifications
Shipping containers primarily come in two different sizes:
20 ft Containers
- Standard units are 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
40 ft Containers (most common)
- Standard containers are also 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' wide (most popular size)
10 ft Collapsible Containers
Container One is the only supplier of the 10’ collapsible shipping containers.
- Customer pickup is required - the units are FOB Ramp/Port
- If you need delivery please call 330-286-0538
- Each order comes with 15 collapsed containers
- The units are shipped in a 40 ft High Cube container
53 ft Containers
Container One is the nation's leading 53 ft Container supplier
- Customer pickup is required
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' 6" wide
- This is the most common unit bought by customers
It is recommended to measure the items that you will be storing and ensure that the container will accommodate your needs. If you need more more information on the specifications and dimensions of containers, click here.
Used Shipping Container Conditions
There are 4 main container conditions:
- New containers have only been loaded one time from the manufacturer
- These are the highest condition of containers offered
Wind and Water Tight (WWT)
- Units that are no longer certifiable to ship cargo on trains and ships
- Perfect for consumers that need a container to store personal items or anything else that needs to be protected from the elements
Cargo Worthy (CW)
- Guaranteed to pass a re-certified to be loaded back on a ship or train
- These can be packed with cargo and shipped across the globe
- Used units and will most likely have holes, floor damage and other fixable repairs
Where to Buy Containers Around Minneapolis, Minnesota
Shipping containers have a lot of different applications. They can be used as storage units, restaurants, stores, homes and more. Their versatility is more than meets the eye. At Container One, we want to help you carry out your vision no matter what it’s for and let your creativity take control. As the leading shipping container supplier in the nation, our goal is to serve both residential and commercial consumers. We provide Minneapolis, Minnesota with the lowest prices in the industry and a five-year structural guarantee on all containers. Despite unpredictable winter weather, you can count on us! Our experienced drivers will ensure your delivery in any weather condition.
Whether you live in St. Paul, Bloomington, St. Cloud or any other city near Minneapolis, Minnesota, Container One can fulfill any of your container needs.
Minneapolis, Minnesota Facts and Figures
- 420,324 (1st in Minnesota)
- Largest Surrounding Cities: St. Paul 304,547 Bloomington 85,332 St. Cloud 68,001
- Total Land Area: 57.49 Sq. Miles
The city hosts the Mall of America, which is larger than 78 football fields. In 2011, Google created indoor maps for the mall.
Charles Schulz, creator of the “Peanuts” comics, was born in Minneapolis. He submitted a photo of his dog Spike to ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not!’ in 1937 when he was 15 years old.
Cheerleading was born in 1898 at the University of Minnesota when medical student Johnny Campbell gathered a group to help pump up fans by leading a series of unified chants against Northwestern.
Shop Minneapolis, Minnesota Shipping Containers
Explore our selection of shipping containers at unmatched prices around Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Container One offers various warranties ranging from an industry-leading 5-year structural guarantee in addition to a 1-year no-leak guarantee on applicable containers. You can search your zip code here to see a list of containers and the warranties provided.
Most companies do not offer warranties with their containers. Be careful of such companies and makes sure to read all Terms & Conditions.