Buy Shipping Containers in Kansas City, MO
Buy Shipping Containers in Kansas City, MO
20 ft Shipping Container Standard 1 Trip (20ST1TRIP)Kansas City, MO
20 ft Shipping Container Standard Cargo Worthy (20STCW)Kansas City, MO
20 ft Shipping Container Standard Wind & Water Tight (20STWWT)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube 1 Trip (40HC1TRIP)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube As Is (40HCASIS)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube Cargo Worthy (40HCCW)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container High Cube Wind & Water Tight (40HCWWT)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container Standard 1 Trip (40ST1TRIP)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container Standard As Is (40STASIS)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container Standard Cargo Worthy (40STCW)Kansas City, MO
40 ft Shipping Container Standard Wind & Water Tight (40STWWT)Kansas City, MO
Used Shipping Container Delivery Options
Average delivery timeline is 7-10 business days after we receive your payment. Delivery timelines may vary due to weather and a few other factors.
You'll have a chance to choose one of these delivery options in the cart page when ordering.
Roll Off - The container will arrive on a trailer that will tilt back and place the edge of the container on the ground. The trailer will pull away and allow the container to slide, or roll, off onto the ground.
Shipping Container Dimensions & Specifications
Shipping containers primarily come in two different sizes:
20 ft Containers
- Standard units are 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
40 ft Containers (most common)
- Standard containers are also 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' wide (most popular size)
10 ft Collapsible Containers
Container One is the only supplier of the 10’ collapsible shipping containers.
- Customer pickup is required - the units are FOB Ramp/Port
- If you need delivery please call 330-286-0538
- Each order comes with 15 collapsed containers
- The units are shipped in a 40 ft High Cube container
53 ft Containers
Container One is the nation's leading 53 ft Container supplier
- Customer pickup is required
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' 6" wide
- This is the most common unit bought by customers
It is recommended to measure the items that you will be storing and ensure that the container will accommodate your needs. If you need more more information on the specifications and dimensions of containers, click here.
Used Shipping Container Conditions
There are 4 main container conditions:
- New containers have only been loaded one time from the manufacturer
- These are the highest condition of containers offered
Wind and Water Tight (WWT)
- Units that are no longer certifiable to ship cargo on trains and ships
- Perfect for consumers that need a container to store personal items or anything else that needs to be protected from the elements
Cargo Worthy (CW)
- Guaranteed to pass a re-certified to be loaded back on a ship or train
- These can be packed with cargo and shipped across the globe
- Used units and will most likely have holes, floor damage and other fixable repairs
Where to Buy Containers Around Kansas City, Missouri
Shipping containers have a lot of different applications. They can be used as storage units, restaurants, stores, homes and more. Their versatility is more than meets the eye. At Container One, we want to help you carry out your vision no matter what it’s for and let your creativity take control. As the leading shipping container supplier in the nation, our goal is to serve both residential and commercial consumers. We provide Kansas City, Missouri, with the lowest prices in the industry and a five-year structural guarantee on all containers. Despite unpredictable winter weather, you can count on us! Our experienced drivers will ensure your delivery in any weather condition.
Whether you live in Wichita, Overland Park, Olathe or any other city near Kansas City, Missouri, Container One can fulfill any of your container needs.
Kansas City, Missouri Facts and Figures
- Population: 152,950
- Largest Surrounding Cities: Wichita 391,352 Overland Park 201,034 Olathe 142,119
- Total Land Area: 319 Sq. Miles
The Kansas City area boasts more than 100 barbecue restaurants, all feeding guests and locals alike with dishes such as smoked ribs, pulled pork and burnt ends.
Located in the heart of the country, Kansas City is only a 3-hour flight from both the East Coast and the West Coast.
The fire pole, Bomb Pop, bumper sticker, Rival crockpot and Wishbone salad dressing were all invented in Kansas City.
Shop Kansas City, Missouri Shipping Containers
Explore our selection of shipping containers at unmatched prices around Kansas City, Missouri.
Container One offers various warranties ranging from an industry-leading 5-year structural guarantee in addition to a 1-year no-leak guarantee on applicable containers. You can search your zip code here to see a list of containers and the warranties provided.
Most companies do not offer warranties with their containers. Be careful of such companies and makes sure to read all Terms & Conditions.