Buy Shipping Containers in Boston, MA
Buy Shipping Containers in Boston, MA
Used Shipping Container Delivery Options
Average delivery timeline is 7-10 business days after we receive your payment. Delivery timelines may vary due to weather and a few other factors.
You'll have a chance to choose one of these delivery options in the cart page when ordering.
Roll Off - The container will arrive on a trailer that will tilt back and place the edge of the container on the ground. The trailer will pull away and allow the container to slide, or roll, off onto the ground.
Shipping Container Dimensions & Specifications
Shipping containers primarily come in two different sizes:
20 ft Containers
- Standard units are 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
40 ft Containers (most common)
- Standard containers are also 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' wide (most popular size)
10 ft Collapsible Containers
Container One is the only supplier of the 10’ collapsible shipping containers.
- Customer pickup is required - the units are FOB Ramp/Port
- If you need delivery please call 330-286-0538
- Each order comes with 15 collapsed containers
- The units are shipped in a 40 ft High Cube container
53 ft Containers
Container One is the nation's leading 53 ft Container supplier
- Customer pickup is required
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' 6" wide
- This is the most common unit bought by customers
It is recommended to measure the items that you will be storing and ensure that the container will accommodate your needs. If you need more more information on the specifications and dimensions of containers, click here.
Used Shipping Container Conditions
There are 4 main container conditions:
- New containers have only been loaded one time from the manufacturer
- These are the highest condition of containers offered
Wind and Water Tight (WWT)
- Units that are no longer certifiable to ship cargo on trains and ships
- Perfect for consumers that need a container to store personal items or anything else that needs to be protected from the elements
Cargo Worthy (CW)
- Guaranteed to pass a re-certified to be loaded back on a ship or train
- These can be packed with cargo and shipped across the globe
- Used units and will most likely have holes, floor damage and other fixable repairs
Where to Buy Containers Around Boston, Massachusetts
Shipping containers have a lot of different applications. They can be used as storage units, restaurants, stores, homes and more. Their versatility is more than meets the eye. At Container One, we want to help you carry out your vision no matter what it’s for and let your creativity take control. As the leading shipping container supplier in the nation, our goal is to serve both residential and commercial consumers. We provide Boston, Massachusetts with the lowest prices in the industry and a five-year structural guarantee on all containers. Despite unpredictable winter weather, you can count on us! Our experienced drivers will ensure your delivery in any weather condition.
Whether you live in Worchester, Springfield, Cambridge, or any other city near Boston, Massachusetts, Container One can fulfill any of your container needs.
Boston, Massachusetts Facts and Figures
- Population: 695,500
- Largest Surrounding Cities: Worcester 185,174 Springfield 152,160 Cambridge 120,479
- Total Land Area: 89.6 Sq. Miles
One of Boston’s common nicknames is “Beantown,” which refers to the regional dish of Boston baked beans. In colonial days, a favorite Boston food was beans slow-baked in molasses. Sailors and traders called it "Beantown.”
Celebrities such as Edward Norton, James Spader, Uma Thurman, Mike O’Mally, Matt Damon, Chris Evans and Mark Wahlberg were born in Boston.
The first Dunkin’ Donuts was located near Boston. The iconic donut shop could be found in Quincy, Massachusetts, about 11 miles from Boston.
Shop Boston, Massachusetts Shipping Containers
Explore our selection of shipping containers at unmatched prices around Boston, Massachusetts.
Container One offers various warranties ranging from an industry-leading 5-year structural guarantee in addition to a 1-year no-leak guarantee on applicable containers. You can search your zip code here to see a list of containers and the warranties provided.
Most companies do not offer warranties with their containers. Be careful of such companies and makes sure to read all Terms & Conditions.