Buy Shipping Containers in New Orleans, LA
Enter Your Zip Code To Get Prices Near New Orleans, LA
How It Works - 3 Simple Steps
- Search your zip code above to see inventory and prices
- Next you select your container (size and condition)
- Then we deliver, FREE shipping is included!
Shipping Container Dimensions & Specifications
Shipping containers primarily come in two different sizes:
20 ft Containers
- Standard units are 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
40 ft Containers (most common)
- Standard containers are also 8' 6" in height and 8' wide
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' wide (most popular size)
10 ft Collapsible Containers
Container One is the only supplier of the 10’ collapsible shipping containers.
- Customer pickup is required - the units are FOB Ramp/Port
- If you need delivery please call 330-286-0538
- Each order comes with 15 collapsed containers
- The units are shipped in a 40 ft High Cube container
53 ft Containers
Container One is the nation's leading 53 ft Container supplier
- Customer pickup is required
- High Cube units are 9' 6" in height and 8' 6" wide
- This is the most common unit bought by customers
It is recommended to measure the items that you will be storing and ensure that the container will accommodate your needs. If you need more more information on the specifications and dimensions of containers, click here.
Used Shipping Container Conditions
There are 4 main container conditions:
- New containers have only been loaded one time from the manufacturer
- These are the highest condition of containers offered
Wind and Water Tight (WWT)
- Units that are no longer certifiable to ship cargo on trains and ships
- Perfect for consumers that need a container to store personal items or anything else that needs to be protected from the elements
Cargo Worthy (CW)
- Guaranteed to pass a re-certified to be loaded back on a ship or train
- These can be packed with cargo and shipped across the globe
- Used units and will most likely have holes, floor damage and other fixable repairs
Used Shipping Container Delivery Options
Average delivery timeline is 7-10 business days after we receive your payment. Delivery timelines may vary due to weather and a few other factors.
You'll have a chance to choose one of these delivery options in the cart page when ordering.
Roll Off - The container will arrive on a trailer that will tilt back and place the edge of the container on the ground. The trailer will pull away and allow the container to slide, or roll, off onto the ground.
Click here for more container delivery options and information.
Container One offers various warranties ranging from an industry-leading 5-year structural guarantee in addition to a 1-year no-leak guarantee on applicable containers. You can search your zip code here to see a list of containers and the warranties provided.
Most companies do not offer warranties with their containers. Be careful of such companies and makes sure to read all Terms & Conditions.
Check Out What Our Customers Have To Say
"Absolutely seamless transaction! I am very impressed with your customer and delivery service. A+++. I plan to purchase another container in the spring as they make great storage for my classic cars!" - Brad Kays
"Fast and friendly service. Safe payment process. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a container. Great customer service!" - Jarod F.
"Flawless experience. Driver drop the container perfectly. He even texted me a picture once he has a job completed. Awesome company rest assured you’re getting good service and good price" - Jesse Frey