Container One is looking for an experienced business professional to help drive the companies aggressive expansion plan. The role will entails high degree of account management activity as expand our accounts. If you are flexible, creative and proactive with an ability to achieve personal performance targets while working collaboratively in a fast-paced sales environment, we’re looking for you.
- Develop deep relationships with current customers to renew and expand key strategic accounts
- Drive a highly dynamic contact engagement process to deliver a high conversion rate on early renewals
- Provide thought leadership and industry best practices to current customers
- Upsell in a consultative manner to identify customer needs and recommend appropriate products & services
- Maintain Method:CRM records and use internal tools to maximize efficiency
Who you are:
- Consultative seller with 3+ years relevant B2B experience, with marketing/sales or in a related industry
- Strong communicator, team player & creative closer
- Comfortable building relationships with clients
- Track record of exceeding performance targets in a competitive, high-performance environment
- Effective negotiation skills with an ability to deliver engaging presentations and present new product concepts to market
- Experience with a CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and Sales process software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through the ability to interact with prospects and customers in a business environment, discuss business needs and communicate Container One's value proposition.
What we'll provide
- An exciting, fast-paced environment where you can make an impact from day one
- A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where your work makes a difference
- A small but experienced Sales and Marketing team that welcomes the knowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
- Amazing customers that absolutely love our technology and trust it to deliver important results for them every day
- A great management team that provides unmatched transparency into the business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
For more information please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.